I got a rust bucket for trade / casket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a rust bucket for trade / casket

I would like to trade my 77 M&M for a casket...one that can be made to look good. I'm easy to please. this car has never let me down, except the first week I got it when I tried to drive it home from Jacksonville FLA.
    I got a junk 77 M&M caddy located in N.C., with a good title....but a bad engine...I put the wrong size rod bearing in..but it has a newwer oil pump, and strainer... and lots of rust. someone put screws in the chrome trim that runs down the rear side where the fins would be if it was a older car. the rear area floor is good except for some spilled stuff and one chipped spot in the rear. theres a big dent in the front left fender and door.
    the car still runs good and I was still driving it this past summer, but the gas got too high and she was parked. someone stole the front seat but I have some high back bucket seats to go with it. I think there s a tiny chip and some windshield wiper scratches on the windsheild, but the rest of the glass is good. ac doesn't work. I put a mastercyclender on it this past summer. I have the hub caps, and the bars, and I think the M&M badges in car somewhere. the head liner is good, as is most of the in side stuff.
    this car can be a good street rod. just go to town with bondo, and figure out which rod has a standerd size bearing in place of the 20,ooo over sized one. soon to be missing the two rollers that are outside the cargo area, and under the door.
    I cann't deliver..sorry. I can get it loaded on a trailer or a car dolly.
    I'm looking a casket. I can re do the inside and paint the outside if it is steel, or redo the wood on a wooden one. I would like it to fit a 6'2" guy. I'm not stickler for deatails and a smaller one would be kewl too.

Bill

if anyone is near Goldsboro NC, I can transport her to ya. just come by and make sure you want it before I move it.

Comment

send me pics

Comment

she been sold. I know the guy who owns her, byt they are useing her for storage.

Comment

that sucks thanks any way

Comment

Working...
          X