Found a '57 or 58 miller meteor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a '57 or 58 miller meteor

In N.C. Near a friend's house, for sale, runs, cheap.

This is what I was told.

" Has long fat fins like a 57 chevy, two red lights on the bottom of both fins, has the curvy bars on the top sides, i have seen him drive it around the neighborhood, but that was a few weeks ago, he only wants like 2000.00 for it."

I asked her to get some pictures if possible, and to look next time she passes to see if it has 4 headlights or just the 2.

Located in Burlington N.C

O.k.....it was a 1958 superior sideloader. but it was sold early this evening to some douchebag. My ass was fixing to be on a mission.

Comment

It still can be. Obviously hasn't moved far. Yet.

Comment

I've seen these missions before - what perfectly awesome and reasonable car are you going to trade for a heap of unrunning shit? =)

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
          I've seen these missions before - what perfectly awesome and reasonable car are you going to trade for a heap of unrunning shit? =)

Fuck you... I'm not a teenager anymore, if I can't afford it with cash, or the trade is not in my favor, fairly heavily in my favor, then I don't need it. But yes, I have a sick twisted fetish for large rust engulfed automobiles that either just don't run, or flat out never will.

To quote Garfield the cat " I'M A SLAVE TO MY PASSIONS!!!!!"

Comment

That was just an awesome experience - show up at my apartment with this 'just was on fire' limo that you traded that awesome '70 M-M combo for.... Genius I tell you, genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
              That was just an awesome experience - show up at my apartment with this 'just was on fire' limo that you traded that awesome '70 M-M combo for.... Genius I tell you, genius.
              BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....yeah I remeber that one, that was the car that I had installed the landau bars off of a mid 60's thunderchicken onto. That car was pimp for awhile tho. I still remeber chaufering Chase and Dave around in the back of that thing asking random people at traffic lights if they had any "grey poupon"...

Comment

Working...
              X