78 MM for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 MM for sale

I just wanted to post that our 78 MM is for sale. Can't do what we want right now, so maybe someone else will have the time and money to give Judas what he needs. Just want what we paid for him, 1,200. Has had some work done since we picked him up, but not nearly all we wanted. Any questions, just ask, or PM for a contact number. We are in North AL.

Pics?

Comment

Hey, Lononite, just click on their account name and look in their album.

Comment

Originally posted by musikill View Post
        Hey, Lononite, just click on their account name and look in their album.
        I didn't even think of that! I don't have any close ups, but when the rain clears up, I'll get some to show what is good and bad about him. I won't lie, he does need some work, but is a good car. Just want him to go to a good home where he will get the love he deserves.

Comment

Update: Still no new pics, sorry not enough time, but on the bright side, we have dropped the asking price to 900. That's what I need to fix my truck. Tell me if you're interested.

Comment

Hi there
            I am looking for a hearse to replace my girl who konked out. Is yours currently in driveable condition? I ask as I would need to drive her back to canada.

Comment

He is drivable, but I need to update this post! I'm sorry, (and happy!), but we already have a buyer for Judas. Just received payment this Friday. Good luck in your search, and I will pass on any info I find on another coach. Keep your eyes peeled here, lots of great finds!

Comment

Working...
              X