1960 Cadillac Superior Crown Royale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Cadillac Superior Crown Royale

Yup ,after multiple E bay appearances.. here we are.I know some here are familiar with this hearse sale, but I figured I would list it here for those of you who are not... I have for sale my 1960 Cadillac Superior-Crown-Royale (End loading combination). Fully appointed with all crown emblems and correct markings for the vehicle. It is equipped with all the correct swag draperies (reproductions) in burgundy velvet. It has the original the vinyl floor in both the rear and front with removable casket rollers. It also is fitted with a cot holder, the original removable ambulance quarter panel window inserts, a removable beacon ray emergency roof light, and the original heavy duty siren under the hood. The rear jump seats are original metallic silver leather. The front seat has been reupholstered in a like gray. The original Superior model was Model D-604. The Hearse has some bubbling as can be seen in the photos above the rear windows and at the bottom of the rear doors. All glass is perfect except for the rear passenger door flat glass. A small crack is in the corner. All chrome and stainless is present, in tacked and in great condition .The hearse is mechanically perfect. A small valve cover gasket leak produces a small amount of smoke when idling. 60,000 original miles. 15K OBO Dave Link 630 212 2278 evolutionsculpture@gmail.com
    Attached Files

Oh my my, look at what showed up right here on NHAA, the much talked about 1960 Superior Crown! Welcome to the NHAA Dave & good luck with a sale. Stay away from Ebay dude, your coach has had us all drooling for months so all we ask is that you participate here in the forums and not just show up with a hearse for sale... sell it... and disappear forever like so many do. Just a warning to you we're a great bunch here on NHAA and we're just regular people who love procars & the whole hearse-related hobby, but we like everyone to participate in posts & to be treated as equals. Sometimes feathers get ruffled, but it's all good & everything works out. You may not be used to a site like the NHAA, we don't hold back & it's all in black & white... and unedited (thanks Psychoholic) so look around and join in to the discussions. Hopefully you get a good reception... but it all depends on your attitude & intentions my friend. (Some background... Dave found out through the grapevine that I reported his coach was being used in a scam on a Canada-based for sale board & sent a "Thanks man" PM... I was shocked to find him here on NHAA tonight!)

Comment

Thanx for the welcome

I have it in my blood as do most of you. I have owned multiple hearses a Flower car and an ambulance . Im not going anywhere ....I might take a vacation from the pro cars every now and than ...but I always come back to my Pro car roots with some sort of gem. Variety is the spice of life. I will partake in the forums as suggested in the future. Thanx for the welcome and for helping police the net. for thieves. Dave Link

Comment

60's give me a chubby!

Comment

Great lookin' ride, good luck with your sale & welcome...

Comment

She is beautiful!

Good luck with her.

Comment

on the 'unedited' front - no prob! I hate people messing with what I have to say, so I wouldn't do it to others.

That is one of the sexiest cars I've ever seen in my life.

Comment

Nice! But in this tough economic marketplace, you probably won't get 15K for her. My guess is around 11-12K.

Comment

Now that is an awesome coach. I'd "die" to have this one. Course my wallet is a little dead too so....

Comment

I would consider giving 11K...

Comment

So where did the flower car end up?

Comment

I finally sold the flower car to a really nice elderlly man from down south..Kentucky I think . He flew into Chicgo OHare airport ..I picked him up and it turns out he is a retired Mortician . I took the drive moment with him back to see the car to ask all the questions anyone ever wanted to know about corpse preperation ,but never wanted to ask. He was very proper and respectful with his answers. He paid me cash and put his old suitcase in the seat next to him and proceeded to drive it back home ...all the way to Kentucky. He had to have been at leaste 70 . It was an adventure he just wanted to do. I called just to check up on him a few times during the next few days.It was like a maternal grandson thing I was feeling ...I guess.The water pump crapped out in Indianapolis. They couldnt find the part right away so he flew home and got on a plane to go back in afew days to pick up the car and continue to drive it home again. Im not sure how he made out from there my wife convinced me not to bother him as he may be irritated with me or embarssed or whatever.She also reminded me he was not my grandfather rather a grown man who was capable of taking care of himself. End of my story. BTW Id consider $12500 on the hearse. I could use the cash for a Haunted Attraction I am trying to produce this year. Dave Link 630 212 2278

Comment

Working...
                        X