FS: '58 Eureka flower car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: '58 Eureka flower car

Through a friend of a friend of a friend...aka the old car grapevine.

Found this *rare* '58 for sale in Minnesota requiring restoration. Here are the details:

Drove to this location 3 years ago. Then owner wanted to make a show car out of this and plate the entire undercarriage. Front axle was removed to begin restoration (who else has started here..?). Owner dies. Flower car sits. A '58 Cadillac enthusiast in California buys coach, after having seller's remorse letting a '56 flower car go, and ultimately deciding not to ship this '58 cross country.

Not rotted. Some stainless parts are missing as pictured. Also 'missing' are either the front brake drums or trailing arms. Current owner can not remember which BUT will include any missing items from a recently parted '57 in CA if shipping is paid. He saved the entire front end for this coach just to be safe.

The price? Ridiculously low! No joke. Damn near every member on this forum should be able to afford it...

If I post the price it'll be snapped up quickly - faster than shippers can get me quotes! If you want this and are closer than Texas (or can get it moved timely) let me know. This is a perfect candidate for utilizing as a shop vehicle without remorse - even if this makes only the 3rd known to exist of 12 made.

Sold.

$1200 took it home. Told 'ya it was el cheapo.

Comment

Working...
    X