3 Hearses For trade for 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Hearses For trade for 1

I have a situation I have three hearses and my city is bitching about them not being plated. I am looking to trade all three for a nice old great condition Hearse. I have alot of money invested in these coaches. The first coach up is my 1995 Cadillac Superior with 69,000 miles. The hearse is very clean and comes with a metal casket and the hearse sits on brand new 22' rims and tires. The 2nd Hearse up is my 1989 Lincoln Eagle with only 29,000 miles. The coach is rust free and drives like new. The Coach comes with an extra wide casket and a flip out 7' touch screen dvd/radio and 20' chrome rims. The third Hearse up is my 1991 Cadillac Eagle. The coach has around 99,000 miles and drives strong. The Coach is primer black but still looks good. I have $9,000 into the 1995 Cadillac Hearse, $7,000 into the 1989 Lincoln Hearse and $2,500 into the 1991 Cadillac Hearse. I am looking for a trade for one older very nice condition Hearse. Possibly between $11,000 - $15,000 value. These are great Coaches. I live in Detroit Michigan. If you want any additional info or pics send me a message at midevilproductions@msn.com also included is a Wheelen purple Funeral light and 6 funeral flags. The Hearse with the rims also come with stock tires and rims for the ride home.

1st pic is the 1995 Cadillac Superior
    2nd pic is the 1989 Lincoln Eagle
    3rd pic is of the 1991 Cadillac Eagle next to my 1995 Cadillac
    4th pic is of the extra wide casket in my 1989 Lincoln
    5th pic is of the casket that is in my 1995 Cadillac

I got a 1978 M+M that needs a water pump....wanna trade????

Comment

Pre 76

Im looking for something pre 1976

Comment

That is a pretty damned awesome deal!

I can't help, but I can spread the word around a bit.

Comment

thanks man I appreciate it

Comment

Haven't these coaches been on craigslist for awhile? I saw a listing for hearse rentals too. Nice coaches.

Comment

Yeah alot of people are interested but short on cash. Everybody is looking for the $1,000 specials if you know what I mean.

Comment

I hear that. I was looking in the price range of $1000.00 too at the beginning but they were all beat up and junked up, so I had to add a few more 1's and found a nice coach from a fellow coach collector. These are nice and a 3 for 1 deal is unheard of. I just got a love letter from my township about junk vehicles. Ha. they can kiss my ass because if they get me pissy, I'll throw it in my front yard as advertisement for my team. Always something. Good luck and welcome to site.

Comment

Well I found a loop hole if I put a for sell sign on them they dont have to be plated and insured. Thanks for the welcome. Im in a motorcycle club here in Detroit and they dont like the loud bikes so they find any reason to fuck with me.

Comment

I'll have to remember the sign. Morons in this area ride guys for old cars sitting around. They don't care if they have plates or insurance here but if it is 3 years OR older, doesn't run, wrecked, no tires, classic car or not they can force you to get rid of it a real bunch of asses. We gotta keep fighting and not let em win.

Comment

Working...
                    X