1958 Cadillac for sale Ty Cobb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 Cadillac for sale Ty Cobb

This is a 1958 cadilac Combo that is for sale. The original engine comes with the car but We pulled it out lost parts and beat the hell out of it before cutting the core support and various other parts then dropping in a junk yard caddy motor from the wrong year. All the wiring is custom with new electrical tape at every junction twisted together. The radiator has some race mods. To keep the weight down we elected not to use fasteners and let the hoses hold it in place. The car has very low mileage as it has been sitting in the mud deep enough to cover the bumpers since Nixon was elected. The original siren does not come with it as it is very cool and I rigged it in my late model hearse. Also used some new electrical tape instead of butt connectors. The body is very nice but has rust and holes only in a few places all over the body. SEE PICTURES! It has all new feul line, also race ready being that it is all rubber and just hung in place. The brakes don't work but are almost restored. A simple Master cylinder, brake booster , spindle, hub, rotors, bearings, wheel seals, hanging pedal assymbly, pedal, lines, rubber lines, shoes, brake hardware kit and complete suspention will have then good as new but not included. It is running and driving, I have the pictures of it on my trailor to prove it!

This car is also famous having Hauled TY COBB, ELVIS PRESLEY, JESUS CHRIST, RONALD REGAN, MICHEAL JACKSON, BABE RUTH, HANK AARON, RODNEY DANGERFIELD, ABE LINCOLN, GENERAL PATTON, ADOLF HITLER, JUDY GARLAND, JOHN CANDY, KING RICHARD IV, DALE EARNHARDT, ALAN KULWIKI, KURT COLBAIN, HERMAN MUNSTER, ALBERT EINSTEIN, FRED FLINTSTONE, RED FOX, BUDDY HOLLEY, JIMMY CARTER, CHUCK BERRY, SAVANNAH, RICHIE VALENS, PATSY CLINE, JEFF FOXWORTHY, KAREN CARPENTER, NAT KING COLE, JEFFREY DAHMER, SAMMY DAVIS JR, PHIL HARTMAN, BOB HOPE, ANDY KAUFMAN, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR, JANIS JOPLIN, JOHN F KENNEDY, JOHN LENNON, JACK LEMMON, WALTER MATHOU, GREGORY PECK, DICK SERGENT, GINGER ROGERS, TUPAC, FRANK SINATRA, DICK YORK, ELEZIBETH MONTGOMERY, WALT DISNEY, AND DID I MENTION TY COBB!!!!!!

It is all documented that the car hauled each and every person to their grave. the guy I bought it from told me so.

Asking price is 650,000.00 and you must repaint my trailor. FIRM! But it is worth millions!

No, the hoses are held in place by the elastic waistbands off used adult diapers. That's where most of the "restoration effort" came from so i have been told.

Comment

Wrong, just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by STODD View Post
        Wrong, just wrong...

Pot calling the kettle black I see.....

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
          Pot calling the kettle black I see.....
          I actually had no problems with Mac.

Comment

Oh God damn I just about shit myself I laughed so hard.
            Better pass out the depends.

Comment

Classic!

I do think you are asking too little - this car is rosetta stone of famous hearses and needs to be treated with that kind of dignified reverence.

Comment

What hearses came with Chevy 3.1 or 3.4 litre motors? That there is the distributer "plug" for a 3.1 or 3.4 six banger...

Comment

Jeff Foxworthy's dead?!

Comment

All the engine pics are 4 banger. They are meant to be meaningless pics

Of course not, neither is Fred Flintstone

Comment

Nobody has noticed the General Lee parked right behind the treasured 58. That vehicle has got to be seven figures!

Comment

I actually noticed the Maverick in front of it. Mavericks make great bracket cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
                          Nobody has noticed the General Lee parked right behind the treasured 58. That vehicle has got to be seven figures!
                          I'm 99% sure that's a Ford Fairlane

Comment

Next time I see you Richard, I am so going to give you a high five for that one! That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Comment

The add is flawed. I could not find a picture of anyone in an "I'm a winner shirt".

Comment

Working...
                              X