Two Hearse for sell or trade $10,000 o.b.o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Hearse for sell or trade $10,000 o.b.o

I have two hearses for sell or trade. 1989 Lincoln on 20' rims and a 1995 Cadillac on 22' rims. The first hearse up is my 1995 cadillac Superior Hearse. The Hearse has only 69,000 original miles and rides and drives like new. The paint is shinny and the vinyl top is mint with no rips or tears. The Hearse has a blue leather interior that is mint and looks new. This has has a lt1 engine the same one that came with the corvet. The Hearse has a Bose sound system and also come with brand new 22' chrome rims and tires. Also included is a metal casket and original tires. Over all this Hearse is in great shape and has people turning there heads. The next hearse up is my 1989 Lincoln Hearse with only 29,000 original miles. The Hearse comes with 20' chrome rims and a casket. The Hearse rides and drives like new. The Hearse also comes with a new flip out touch screen dvd/radio. The paint is in good condition and so is the interior. This Hearse is rust free. 586 935 2159 I will trade for a motorcycle, Harley, rat rod, hot rod, truck, car let me know what you got. I would also trade both Hearses for an older Hearse. I have $14,000 into both Hearses.
Working...
X