72 $2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72 $2000

Just met this couple last month at a car show. Nice lookin coach. Can't believe they are selling it. Wish I had the money.

damn. if it's as clean as they say it is, that's a helluva deal!

Comment

Wish they were closer to NY. I would buy that in a heart beat

Comment

I bought it!

Hi! I actually bought this coach. I've wanted one for 25 years and now I finally have one. I ended up getting her for $1600. She has some body rust and the engine needs a little work. It has a mojor exhaust leak and the timing is off. I know nothing about points and dwell, but my father-in-law does. Any suggestions for a electronic replacement? Also, where do I find out production numbers? She's a 1972 Cadillac Miller Meteor Classic, I think...

Comment

It has a mojor exhaust leak and the timing is off. I know nothing about points and dwell, but my father-in-law does. Any suggestions for a electronic replacement? Also, where do I find out production numbers? She's a 1972 Cadillac Miller Meteor Classic, I think...
          You are correct, she is a 1972 Cadillac Miller Meteor limo style. That mean she has a window, where landau bars would be. I changed my points with a points eliminator, it was use less than $40. I had a lot of problems with the points on my 73. The only thing I can help you with on the production number is I can tell you that 2,462 commercial chassis were built by Cadillac in 1972. There are no known records for Miller Meteor, before the closed there doors in 1979.

Comment

Limo Style hearses have an appeal all their own. Greater visibility, and in the case of 1971-1976 Superior's, their limo's were actually a little more attractive then the Landau style they produced. You definately got a keeper there.

Comment

My ignition was replaced with a HEI from a later model. Some one on here probably has one, works fine and parts ought to be easier to find. Good luck, TC

Comment

well, on the way to work, evidently the thermostat stuck and blew a hole in the radiator. Can I just use a radiator from Advance? It doesn't have AC so I was wondering if I can use the standard radiator or do I have to have the HD? Strapped for cash right now and need a ride to work, about 5 miles...

Comment

Just ask them for a radiator for a commerical chassis. They should have a listing for it.

Comment

had a71 you do need a good radiator this car dose run a little hot and get the best t stat you can cause the chep ones allways stik

Comment

Working...
                    X