X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 M&M Panoramic

1959 Cadillac M&M Panoramic Combo
    Runs Great, has a very good running gear
    Car has sat since 1985 in a covered storage bay.

Structurally the car is 100%, this car would be a very easy novice restore.

It has everything original, all the way down to the casket locks and hub caps.

This car is a priceless one for sure.

The only reason I am parting with her is that I have decided to relocate myself and business and don't have the trucking resources to spare to move her or get her redone in a timely manner.

I am open to offers. Please be polite about it, LOL Christ this girl is rare.

All on here know how hard to find one of these are, and yes Im a complete idiot to send her to a new home. Im sure that there is someone out there that can give her just as much love and attention as I have in our short relationship. Hence her name is The Mistress.

Now I have to go find a corner to cry in. :-(

Note: the pictures are taken right after her 1st bath, the paint is really dull when dry.

I asked you to keep me informed about this Darryl... Have a couple people in mind and am forwarding this link now.

Give me a call tomorrow afternoon when you have time.

Comment

PM sent for me and it's shown by RSS feed on hearse Space.

Comment

59hearse

Where are you? Florida?? Mike 3525145022.

Comment

59hearse

Mike, again. Dumb me! See you are in Ft Meyers.. I am in Gainsville. OK, what kind of $$ do you think it is?? Interested in a crazy trade. Like motorcycles or rods?
          Mikekearney@windstream.net

Comment

59!

can't buy ya, if can't get ya.

Comment

Contact Info

Sorry guys and gals on how it looks on this posting that I dont communicate. LOL I do respond to all messages through PM or mail since Im really busy with the day job and all.

If by chance you cannot get contact with me Atti can answer most question on this coach also.

For all those that want a direct line to me it is,

neonwerkz@yahoo.com

or cell 352-210-1161

Thanks,
              Darryl

Comment

Videos

Walk around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_4eFDnlXBQ

First Attempt at a start. Note the plus were removed and the valves and piston walls were scoped before being turned over.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

As for all the questions about the glass...............

All of the glass is in GREAT CONDITION, the only blimishes are a couple of stone pock marks on the winshield that can be fixed and the 2 vent windows are starting to seperate and fog a little. As for all of the custom side & rear glass, it is all in excellent shape with miniscule to no fog on the edges.
                Last edited by Honey_Badger; 08-04-2009, 04:13 PM. Reason: Questions

Comment

Does anyone know how hard this might be to mod it into a Futura?

Comment

Easy, but this model is too rare...you don't wanna do it!

Comment

WHy would anyone pay that much money for that rare a model to cut it up? I cant believe someone actually even asked! Thankfully it isn't cheap to buy!!! So hopefully it will have a chance! Wish I had the $$$$ to save it!!!

Comment

OK, I'll ask for everyone else like me that is wondering....

I'm not real familiar with the older model hearses yet (or the new ones really), I know anything 1959 is going to be rare, but what specifically makes this model so much rarer?

Comment

Well, the "everyone elses" may not be thinking to clear either! Based on the fact that the Futura style (like the movie car) seems to only have a dozen or two survivers around, and this particular style is even harder to find................ The fewer or less that exist makes it the more rare. While 59's are hard to find due to the fact everyone wants one, there are models that are easier to find than others. A 59 Futura could hold a pretty good value even tho its made into a ecto, as long as it can be put back to a futura someday (excluding the ectos created properly and correct with LOTS of money to make it correct. There are plenty of half done hack jobs out there for high prices no one will pay especially on incorrect models or years). But a cut up Panoramic or any other style will always be a "cut up car". Now if the Ghostbusters 3 movie is a success, and they use the same car, the value may be there for a while. If they change vehicles for the new crew, or the movie flops, eventually, you will have cut up a car that would have been worth many $$$$$$$$$$$ if still in tact.

Comment

Long story short, fewer panoramics were made that either landaus or limos...

Comment

I do believe so, unfortunately, actual records of numbers produced seem impossible to find. We can sometimes only go by what is known to survive and is seen now! In this case, very rare!

Comment

Working...
                              X