• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the asking price on what car???
    Mike - gainsville

Comment

Comment

Hi guy, what did that little message really say?? Hey, love your site and the neon!
        Mike

Comment

Comment

Price??

After a couple of busy busy months of prepping for a major move our plans have changed and dates have moved up. This car is going to have to go!

If you are a serious preservation buyer Make Me An Offer!

Price Starts at $16,000 however, I am extremly motivated to get her in a garage.

This car like said before is 100% all there down to the original Bier pins and it runs great, just needs to be redone.

If interested contact myself or Atti.

Thanks,

Comment

Updated Pictures and Video

After several requests stating "wheres the pictures?" the answer is "hell if I know?" LOL For some reason photobucket said I'm tired.

So to fix this, heres some pics and a couple of new sucky videos.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLKPP3MMTM[/YOUTUBE]
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw6Q2yIShvc[/YOUTUBE]
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

What really makes this coach special, it still has the rare accesory white draining bowl located in the casket compartment that was offered by MM if the casket happened to be leaking. The draining bowl alone shold fetch $1,000 on Ebay!

Comment

Sure thing..

I can trow it in as a kicker to a cash sale...

Comment

Last Reduction

Time is moving faster and faster torwards our move. I am REDUCING THE COACH to $13K or SERIOUS OFFER! I will be taking a major loss on top what I had to reduce it to before.

This will be the last reduction since I cannot afford to loose anymore money on this coach to hopefully preserve her.

The next step is an Auction on Ebay and I will not have any control of who gets her.

All I can hope is she dont get hacked up into an Ecto.

Comment

Coach has SOLD!
                      Coach is going directly to be restored to original "new" condition by its new owner. Thanks to all that gave an effort to help me find her a new home. Luckly ebay provided her with new owner that is preserving her not parting or modding her. Everyone keep your eyes open in the very near future on her restored condition!

Comment

Will it be kept in this board?

Comment

Yes, the new owner alreay has 2 coaches before this purchase. He did not know about this board and has alot of interest in coming on here in the near future.

Comment

Glad to know that it will end up being restored to its former glory

Comment

Working...
                            X