Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Cadillac MM Laudau Hearse

This 1960 Cadillac Miller-Meteor sideloading hearse is a perfect candidate
    for a rod, kustom, or limousine project. The body is STRAIGHT AND RUST- FREE having spent most of it's life in Arizona and New Mexico.

The interior is gutted, ready for your own vision. The front bench seat is
    from a '64 Cadillac, which also donated its 429 engine and turbo 400 trans. Don't know if they run, but was told they do. The frame has been professionally notched, looks like you can now stick in a Chevy 350 or 472 Cad motor. The driveshaft was removed for transport and is inside the vehicle. The windshield is cracked but they are available new. The car has rear suicide doors, so would make a really cool limo! Located in So. California. $4,900 or best offer

PICS??

Comment

gotta be it - same description

gotta be it - same description

Comment

page not found

Comment

That add is a year and a half old, it may still be out there.

Comment

1960 hearse is still available.

Comment

If that's rust free southwest steel, it's worth every penny of that in my opinion.

Comment

I would agree! the 69 and 70 would go to a new homes to buy that

Comment

This puppy is on its way to Pennsylvania.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk Freak View Post
                    If that's rust free southwest steel, it's worth every penny of that in my opinion.
                    The way the coach factories made the floors (poorly, and hardly a care of lasting) even the AZ cars I find have floor rust.

Comment

Any kind of water leak into the car is the kiss of death for the floors. Most floor rot I've seen originated from the inside. A car like that which never had salt and sand forced into every crevice is still so much easier to work with. I'm done with northern rot boxes, they are more hassle than they are worth.

Comment

Working...
                      X