Stolen 59 in MO !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen 59 in MO !

I found this posted on Craigslist. This is not my info or post, just passing it along.....

Looking for any information on a black 1959 Cadillac Hearse that was stolen from our property near Buells Beach/Coffman Bend area. Anyone with information, please contact the Camden County MO sheriff at 573 346-2243 or contact me directly at this email. This vehicle was in poor shape and would have been taken for a restoration project.

look for parts on ebay......

Comment

'59s are too obscure a vehicle to steal; too rare to part. This will turn up.

Comment

There is good money in parts. I buy up 63/64 Cads to either fix & sell or part out. If the car dowsnt have a title, it is a parts car. Easy money. Make a couple grand off of parts.I only did a bonded title on 1 car. It was a 63 Cad Park Avenue, very rare. A 59 Hearse? Probably make 3 grand on parts. Hope they do find the car.

Comment

Perhaps my response was too concise.

Not disagreeing that '59 parts aren't worth $$$ one bit. Rather, I was referencing anyone actually foolish enough to meagerly attempt selling those pieces may as well have the Bat signal shining on a billboard for Hooters. You can perhaps slide '63/'64 parts by but not '59. The hearse community is small. '59s make waves. Whole or parted someone, somewhere will recognize it.

Unless the thief already had an overseas buyer waiting. Then all bets are off.

Stupid idea regardless and I hope whomever is responsible for such a niggardly act is apprehended sooner rather than later.

Sure would help if we knew the coach builder and model... Condition/color can change.

Comment

If you stole the Mona Lisa who would you sell it to..?

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
              Stupid idea regardless and I hope whomever is responsible for such a niggardly act is apprehended sooner rather than later.

I just added a new word to my vocabulary!

Comment

bet its been crushed for scrap

crackheads don't care what they take

Comment

Working...
                X