Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 Full custom Hearse( LOST SOULS)

1978 Miller Meteor Endloader Custom Hearse. LOST SOULS
    We are selling our Show stopping award winning custom hearse, Lost souls has won numerous trophys and has placed in every car show she has entered.
    Lost Souls started life as a1978 Miller Meteor, After being retired, she was featured in many movies sporting her factory original look, soon afterwards she received a incredible custom makeover. Lost Souls was Repainted a stunning FlipFlop Black, That Tastefully changes from Black to numerous colors of the spectrum in the sunlight, On top of that she received a extreme custom airbrush job depicting one mans journey after death, through Heaven and Hell, as well as hidden ghosts and skulls within the pearl. The person we purchased Lost Souls from in 2005 said the Paint Job alone was valued at 16,000.00. Finishing off the exterior would be the custom Glass etching on every window.
    Lost Souls Received a Modest Pioneer CD Player , Floor mounted Shifter, FlameThrower exhaust dual exhaust,Aluminum Mag wheels and a custom fold down rear seat.
    We used Lost Souls as a advertising venue for our FX company BodyBag Entertainment and our Haunted House, DarkSyde Acres and all I can say is that she draws a crowd wherever she goes.
    If you are looking for a hearse in Michigan and have found this ad. most likely you already know of Lost Souls, If not You need to look no further, you will not find a cleaner, more attention grabbing Hearse for anywhere near this price. This Car runs and drives like new.
    A few more Details.
    425 4 bbl 93,000 miles 20-25 miles to the gallon
    Automatic Transmission with floor mounted shifter
    New Starter , Battery, Alternator, in October 2009

Car is Located In Michigan, always garage kept. Contact me at Bodybagging@aol.com
    Being 32 years old she is eligible for Classic car Plates and insurance, Plates for Lost Souls are 35 dollars for 10 years.

What's the deal with the body? Something does not seem right...is that not a commercial chassis? Looks like a standard wheelbase and glass.

Comment

Good eye....Lost Souls is the only M&M I have seen like her. She does not have Commercial glass and the rear windows are power that roll up and down.....

Comment

Originally posted by bODYBAGGING View Post
        Good eye....
        He's also a good cook. =)

Comment

I can't recall seeing another hearse where the vinyl under the landau bars goes downhill from front of car to back. Usually it goes straight across or up as you move toward the back. (Now I'm going to have to look at others to see if this is true.) I think that's what looks different to me.

Comment

Looks like a Demers hearse. Didn't they use M-M landau bars? This one looks similar.

Last edited by Riff Raff; 01-20-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

That white car just looks bad

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                That white car just looks bad
                But I bet with some good weight transfer and a healthy hit of the spray you could stand that bitch up on the back bumper!

Comment

This is my fourth Hearse, and it is up there with my 57 Eureka as my all time favorite Body Style. I agree with Psycho about the spray,and if I had kept this wagon, it would have eventually been Raced out, with a 383 stroker, 671 blower and tubs.
                  This is a beautiful car and its Styling lines are what makes it Beautiful.

Comment

I saw Lost Souls at the Mid West Haunters Convention several years ago, I thinkk BodyBag had just got her. She is a real head turner. Absolutly Beautiful.

Comment

Years ago when the first owner was selling it he said he did the top on it so I dont think that the top going downhill like that is stock

Comment

I Cant believe that Ive had My wagon posted all over the net for 1 month now, and I have not gotten one serious inquiry....LOL When NOT for sale, people were beating down my door..... Go Figure.

Comment

Does anyone know if this hearse is still for sale

Any ideas of where it is located now?

Comment

Working...
                          X