Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Baby Ghoul is up for Adoption

No Longer Available.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-25-2010, 05:17 PM. Reason: No Longer Available.

Easier~

Comment

Originally posted by HearseDrivingFemale
      Hello.
      I Appreciate it, but Please remove from page as it is an album for a reason. I did not want non-members to be able to view.
      Cher
      If your not logged in the photo posted in this thread isn't viewable.

Comment

Maybe so but a lot of buyers won't do anything unless they see pictures. Any more recent pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
          Maybe so but a lot of buyers won't do anything unless they see pictures.
          Let alone an accurate detailed description!

Comment

Destiny is 1 of 10, and Purchase Price was approx $12-13,000. She was Born in Piqua, Ohio.
            I maybe showing my ignorance here, but what makes her 1 of 10?

Comment

Manufacturers' Tag stamped under hood on DS.
              So there were only 10 M&M's made in Piqua, Ohio in 1969?

Comment

I have a Friend in WV that bought a New 1969 M&M Endloader Combo when he was 16. His Family owned a Funeral Biz. All the info I received is from him. He is well equipped with Literature and the like. Unfortunately my Friend sold his a few yrs back for a newer one and the new owners totalled it.

So, yes D is 1 of 10 made that particular year in Piqua. Believe me..I have spent the last several years trying to find anything remotely close to mine and all I found was a few similiar Dealer Books. I even checked one of my Pro-Car Books..nada.

I do know however that some of the fabrics for seats did cross other Manufacturers as I know a dude with a Buick(?) that has the identical tapestry like my front seat in the rear of his Coach.
                Thanks for the clarification. I also have a '69 M&M, but unsure on its build location. I was just curious as to what put yours in a 1 of 10 category.

Comment

these are all rare cars, as it takes a web site to get folks together

Comment

All Miller-Meteors were built in Piqua Ohio, until 1979 when the plant shut down. Now the big three hearse builders (Superior, Miller-Meteor, and S&S) are built in the same factory in Lima Ohio, under the name Accubuilt.

Comment

I have a Friend in WV that bought a New 1969 M&M Endloader Combo when he was 16. His Family owned a Funeral Biz. All the info I received is from him. He is well equipped with Literature and the like. Unfortunately my Friend sold his a few yrs back for a newer one and the new owners totalled it.
                      In what area of WV is he. Our group is from Charleston.

Comment

I agree with the 'Rare' part...but I being partial to the ones born before the 70's, is what I meant. hehe

Comment

Understood. Just sharing.
                          btw..I love the hell oughtta Your T and I wear it everywhere.

Comment

Near Brenton.

Comment

I have a 69 m-m end loader, and used to have a 69 m-m combo.
                              I love them but don't think they are that rare, no more than any other late 60's model.

That is a good looking ride though. But why is the bumper blue? was the chrome rusted off?

Comment

Working...
                              X