1962 CADILLAC SUPERIOR 'CROWN SOVEREIGN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 CADILLAC SUPERIOR 'CROWN SOVEREIGN

I just found this today. thought I would pass it on if anybody has $48,500 dollars laying around.....man that is FRICKEN NICE!!!!!!http://www.autabuy.com/Gallery/?ID=4...ADER%20HEAR%20

Belongs to Kerry, NHAA member SuperiorHearse.

Comment

for that kinda money, he should at least put te correct radiator hose on

Comment

Daaaaaaaaamn

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
          Belongs to Kerry, NHAA member SuperiorHearse.
          He's gotta pay for his Bentley somehow...

To think, he was giving me crap for asking the money I was for my coach...

Comment

Thats kinda high for me. $25,000 - $30,000 is more like it but hey if someone wants it that bad they will pay it.

Comment

Nice but i'm not too sure if it's 48,500 nice.

Comment

WOW

That IS one AWESOME car! But the price? The engine isn't detailed or anything. Sure is perty though!

Comment

For 48,500 that thing should be clean enough to eat off of and it should have a services paid hooker to felate you while driving it home.

The thing that I find absolutely funny, is that Kerry was so quick to paint me as a guy that "flips" hearses - with the implication that I was profiteering...

The Imperial Palace in Vegas isn't even as over priced as Kerry. When they sell vehicles out of their collection, they are pretty close to market value. Kerry is trying to create his own market. The sad thing, is if he actually gets the big dollars for that hearse. The next thing you know, all the folks that brought this lifestyle and hobby up will be neglected, priced out and left behind. Pro cars will become the next Duesenberg, where only rich fucks will be able to have them and they'll be collected merely as a collector's item of status and not the real cars we love to drive and tweak on.

I hope Kerry gets hit by a falling piano someday soon.

Comment

Nothin wrong with flipin cars. I pick up 63/64 cadillacs, and either flip em, or part em out. I'm putting a car back on the road, that was dead in the weeds.
                    I dont sell them for asshole prices, just fair pricing for what I have into the car.

Comment

Working...
                    X