Parting: '61 Superior Royale limo endloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting: '61 Superior Royale limo endloader

This poor '61 Superior Royale limo style endloader will most likely never see the road again. Although there is a matching commercial front clip on a '61 parts limo about 1000' away, the likelihood of them coming together is....well, a buyer would have to be pretty hard up to have this exact style. In that case - buy Larry's instead.

What is left is not a rotted carcass. Isn't saying much really. Wedged into a corner, better shots weren't possible. Didn't bother inquiring about price for the whole thing. There are dozens of good parts left though - like the corner windows and Superior moldings, which should interchange with '62. Somehow neglected to take a picture of the 1 year only rear bumper. Any parts seen that may be needed (other than the rear door - Larry has dibs), inquire. I'll check $ with the owner. Location is East TX, near LA border. Marshall, TX is a close city for approximating.

Atti, would you mind also pricing the remaining skeg trim? Thanx!

Comment

I would be interested in the quarter window brow chrome pieces, both sides. and the wing windows, both sides...Please. I belive they would be direct replacements for my 62

Comment

Also, as they can't be seen in the pics, if there is a set of the jump seats? I would be interested....both front and rear seat and all hardware and seat belts.....Thank you....

Comment

looking for a roller assembly for the back.. email me at russ85747@hotmail.com

Comment

Prices finally:

Skeg moldings, $30-40 each

Rear door glass moldings (all), $75-100

Rear door, no rust, $300-350

Rear 1/4 windows, $125/each
            Rear 1/4 brows (if sold to the same person taking the glass) $50/ea

Rollers, $20-30/each

Not shown, *perfect* stainless rocker molding - the long wide one that will work for any coach builder, $300/pr

Rear side doors have already been sold since I took pics ($300/ea) and the front doors may be sold as well.

Elvira, this is an endloader - not a combination. No jump seats.

Variations in price reflect closer inspection.

Comment

Working...
            X