82 S&S for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82 S&S for sale

The car that started all for has to go. I "sold" it to my brother but never got the 2nd half of the money. He has let it sit becuse of job loss. Now the county says it has to go.

82 S&S endloader, 368, 4BBL, OD 4sd AT, exterior primered and faded, flaking, and rusty. Painted with funny ads for "Carter's Discount Funeral SVC." My brother has won his class and best disply with this car many times. Hasn't been started in awhile. will need tune up and carb adjusted. Can get photo if anyone is interested. If not, I may have strip and scrap it. Hate to, but have to.

Price is $500, best price you find to get yourself into a hearse.

PS: These photos are from a few years ago. It is more rusty now. And the Impala SS rims don't go with it.
    Attached Files

Damn if only I were closer. It would be gone.

Comment

Wish I could. I need some parts for my 80.

Comment

Keep an eye out ED, it may make it's way to a Parts car in the near future.

Comment

I'm also looking for parts for my 83 S&S Vicky.

Comment

dido. I have 84 S&S vicotria that I could use some parts

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                The car that started all for has to go. I "sold" it to my brother but never got the 2nd half of the money. He has let it sit becuse of job loss. Now the county says it has to go.

82 S&S endloader, 368, 4BBL, OD 4sd AT, exterior primered and faded, flaking, and rusty. Painted with funny ads for "Carter's Discount Funeral SVC." My brother has won his class and best disply with this car many times. Hasn't been started in awhile. will need tune up and carb adjusted. Can get photo if anyone is interested. If not, I may have strip and scrap it. Hate to, but have to.

Price is $500, best price you find to get yourself into a hearse.

PS: These photos are from a few years ago. It is more rusty now. And the Impala SS rims don't go with it.

Sent your # to a friend. They just bought one hearse. And are lookin for another.

Comment

Thx Ed

Comment

Hey

was wondering if you still had the car, Im very intrested in it, I was wondering also if it would start would it be driveable to get home. You can contact me at twg1987@gmail.com.

Comment

It would depend on where home is. A 100 miles trip, I would drive it. Across country trip, not so much. It would need at least one tire. And some tuning first. But when it was driven on a regular basis, it was a very dependable car.

Comment

He lives close to Charlotte NC, so about 200 miles.

Comment

Gave your number to another friend at the bessinger's car show. he wants it bad.

Comment

Is it sold yet???

Comment

Nope still got it. But I am leaving town Thursday for a family reunion in NY, won't be back til Weds. next week. I'll take my laptop with me and try to stay up on things.

Comment

Working...
                              X