1972 Cadillac Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 Cadillac Superior

Well, due to the downturn in the economy I was laid off from the job I had which was great money-wise. Now its come down to the point where in order to save the house I live in, I need to sell my hearse. This is really painful as I love the damn thing. But its possibly going to be a life saver if I can sell it in time. I am asking $5000 for it and its worth every penny as I have just about had everything touched mechanically. The top half of the engine was rebuilt, suspension is new, steering components are new, drive shaft was rebuilt, transmission was redone with a new heavy duty torque converter, newer back tires, a black metal casket in the back with an $800 numatics prop I had an entertainment company custom make. New Flowmaster exhaust system. It also has an HD/IPOD car stereo in it that has multiple color backgrounds on it. The roof no longer sports a vinyl top, but a Rhinocoat was rolled onto it in place. I bought this car from South Carolina 4 years ago for $3000 and since then had $12,000 in mechanical work, and $2000 in other stuff for the car.

The car is in solid shape and runs excellent. The body and interior will be the only things you can take care of as your time and money allows.

I am selling this car to save my house. I hope to eventually buy another hearse in the future. Please, only serious inquiries. Message me here for info and/or my number. I am including photos of the car and the prop.
    Photos in order:
    1. Hearse itself in the front
    2. Engine before the work was done
    3. Prop and casket included
    4. Engine after the work was done
    5. Full shot of the hearse
    PIC_0112.jpgengineold.jpgpropincasket1.jpgenginenew.jpghearse1b.jpg

Took it off ebay and not selling it. Going to lose the house anyway so might as well keep the hearse and the money I put into it

Comment

Damn, hope things get better soon for ya

Comment

Working...
      X