FS: '60 Miller-Meteor Futura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: '60 Miller-Meteor Futura

Bought this sight unseen. Uber crappy pics. Not much I can do about providing better images at this point.

Drivetrain is intact; engine turns. Guy I bought it from robbed the (non-original) wheels, carb, and air cleaner for his wife's '62 Coupe DeVille. Skirts, jump seats, and headlight rings are gone. I'll supply a correct carb and headlight rings, air cleaner if the Caddy guy here in TX has one. (He has to check.) I can also include '61 commercial riveted wheels if a buyer isn't going aftermarket. One of the front brakes is grabbing; not stuck.

Driver's side rear door has a large soft dent from a tow motor. No hard edges or creases - allegedly.

Bumpers and grill in very nice shape.

Passenger side rear corner glass is only curved piece that is good. Back door and opposite corner are broken, as is windshield. Some flat glass is okay. I do know someone who collects '59s that has a Futura parts car. Spoke with him and he has agreed to sell glass out of it, so this contact will go to the buyer - huge bonus.

Underside of the coach has not been seen. Guy says other than superficial surface rust shown, there is no rot. Ironically, the owner saw the '60 Superior that I recently purchased years ago. (It is dry dry dry with NO rot!) He says that the MM's floors and frame are in as good of shape. Given the NM location, I have a tendency to believe it.

$3200 with the '61 CC wheels, less with standard 5x5 passenger car wheels as a roller. No title; Bill of Sale provided. I am driving back into NM to this coach next week. Prefer to have a buyer ready so as I move it off property it doesn't get moved twice. (Regardless, much better pics will follow then.) If 'ya can't afford the '59 game - this is a very close second on a sought after coach! Also would be a perfect metal donor to restore a rotted Northern coach. Thanks for looking.

Ye-Haw!! Have you tried to call Carl today? His phone is disconnected.

Comment

Damn...thanks for the heads up. Hopefully he'll have it on before I arrive next week.

Comment

Well, good luck with it.

Comment

Sale already pending.

Comment

Sold. Thank you.

Comment

What are the new owners plans?

Comment

Working...
              X