ONE OF A KIND HEARSE TRIKE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONE OF A KIND HEARSE TRIKE!

This one of a kind hearse trike is both striking and truly unique. It's powered by a 3.8 V6 with an automatic transmission, with reverse. It's rear fenders are real coffins, it has real hearse landau bars, the windows are real stained glass, the coach lamps actually flicker, and the interior is covered with the most beautiful burgundy material. The interior is lit by an art deco lamp that came from a funeral parlor circa 1930. The instrument panel has full lit gauges, and the front forks are controlled by a pair of ghost bars located over the hood.
    There is far to much to mention here, as it must be seen to truly be appreciated, and it's
    100% street legal. Inquiries may be made by calling 651-5274 or 603-367-9521 between
    8:00 AM and 11:00 PM. and ask to speak with John. Please, serious inquiries only, Thank You.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by The Shadow; 08-22-2010, 10:08 PM.

That is the FIRST motorcycle hearse that I've EVER seen that actually made me wish I owned it. Pity my current financial situation won't let me. Fantastic creation and I'd love to see more pictures of it...particularly at night. I bet that things is amazing when it's lit up.

Comment

That is just soooooo cool..!

Comment

Looks way too small to hold a casket, and the stained glass is kind of tacky. Not bad though.

Comment

Landau bars are on wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
            Landau bars are on wrong.
            I was thinking the same thing, but having been on the building side of things, I wasn't gonna point that out...

Comment

I got a private message from the seller:

Hello,
              When we were building this, we tried placing the landau bars on in the
              usual way and they looked terrible against the extreme lines of the coach. So,
              we placed them in a way that followed the lines of the coach.

Regards, The Shadow
              So I did a quick photoshop edit.

Hearsetrike-Correct.JPGHearsetrike-Correct.JPG

... .

Comment

Still have to say it is a beautiful trike! Love the fenders!

Comment

The Shadow may be right, I'm not sure I don't like them better facing the wrong way. I still think this is a great design. Most cycle style hearses make me feel bad for the bike that was bastardized to create them, but this one makes the motorcycle seem like an afterthought. The design could have worked just as well on a VW frame or some such.

I suspect he wants a pile for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X