72 Superior Cadillac hearse $800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72 Superior Cadillac hearse $800

My friend want to sale her 72 Superior hearse. Does not run, she bought it not running. She does not want to part it out, to nice for it to be parted out. It has been sitting for a few years. The body has rust, in the usual places, but no rust through (that I know of). Casket floor not cut or damaged and all roller still there. All glass is good, no cracks. Main reason she wants to sale, is so it can get the attention it needs. Here is a link to a picture of the exterior, I don't have any of the interior. I can get more pictures if needed. The hearse is in Clover SC. http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...achmentid=6517

this got her?

wondering if you still got her. and if so whats missing to get her running ? miles ? inside pictures ? and the big kicker, i live 4hrs away. id have to figure out how to tow it all that way.

Comment

All that way, believe Me, 4 hours away I'd say it fell in Your lap. Hope You can find a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanen Haan View Post
        wondering if you still got her. and if so whats missing to get her running ? miles ? inside pictures ? and the big kicker, i live 4hrs away. id have to figure out how to tow it all that way.
        Yes, my friend still has her. I don't have a clue what is missing on the engine. I will ask her to send me some pictures of the interior. I know for a fact that she would fit on a flat bed truck. I don't know how much it would cost to have it shipped to Va.

Comment

Wheres the car located? May have a buyer for her.

Comment

Originally posted by corpses bride View Post
            Wheres the car located? May have a buyer for her.
            It's in Clover SC. Here is the craigslist ad, http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/2269833575.html

Comment

Damn, and I had a nice alpaca to trade.

Comment

Is this sold?

Comment

Far as I know, still got it.

Comment

I live 3hrs from there, but the craigslist ad doesn't work. I'd have to figure out towing if I ended up getting it

Comment

Let me know if you want more info or have any questions about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X