71 Superior combo for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71 Superior combo for sale

Time to make some room in the yard. Had to move this one out of the carport to move my 68 Pontiac combo in. I would rather sell it than have it sit out in the elements until I can get around to it.

It is a 1971 Superior Cadillac Combination with removable side panels. Been under the car port for a few years. Has a 472, was running when parked. Needs a coil to run, stole it for another project. It has a RH exhaust leak, needs a battery, and tires, has rollers on it now. The vinyl top is in tatters and the roof has some rust but no rust through. The rear lights weren't working and there was a popping noise from the front end when I used to drive it. Has flip up seats, small cabinets, and floor storage area. I made a custom gas tank for it(2 tanks modified into one in stock location.) And it has a dent down the pass. side, not bad but will need fixed, came with the car.

Asking $1200 OBO. The car is near Charleston, SC. Can deliver within a couple of states, but with the price of gas you won't like the cost. Sorry, but you have to blame the oil companies for that because my car hauler doesn't run on smiles and goodwill.

Any questions message me here or e-mail me @ NeedFoursp(AT)aol.com. I'll get some new pictures and add them soon.

Bump

Comment

Bump, Sorry I hit some little furry creature.... why was it carrying eggs?????

Comment

Seems like Psychobot is broken, so I'll post up for him................... http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/2371616019.html

Comment

Coach finally sold. Now I have more room in the yard and the new owners have a coach to Love.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Working...
            X