Two hearses for sale (1976 & 1991)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two hearses for sale (1976 & 1991)

Time has come for me to sell these two hearses to make room for a new hearse and limo. First is my Cadillac 1976 S&S Victoria Centennial Edition. It is black with original black crinkle top and black interior. The top it perfect with no holes or rips. Although there is some rust starting to form on the sides where the vinyl top meets the rear quarters. The interior is mint, complete with original Centennial Edition upholstery featuring horse drawn hearses, and xtend table and cot bar in the rear. 55,895 Original miles on the Original Cadillac 500 big block engine. A/C works, but needs to be charged. New white wall tires. Everything is in excellent working order with the exception of the clock.
    Asking $4,000 obo

Also for sale is my Cadillac 1991 Eureka Olympian endloader. White with white top (half vinyl) and blue interior with white marble floor and blue vinyl in the rear. Immaculate inside and out. Aftermarket back-up camera installed. 66,139 miles on the Original Cadillac 305 engine. May need a new alternator as the battery dies if not driven for 2 or 3 days, and needs some work done on A/C. The A/C and heat work fine, but makes noise while on. Everything else is in perfect working order. New michelin tires.
    Asking $6,000 obo

You can email me at agfuneraldirector@gmail.com for more pics. Or you can call or text me at (434)444-0728 for any questions.

Change of heart. I've decided to keep the '91. The '76 is still for sale.

Comment

The '76 is Sold

Comment

Working...
      X