FS: *MASSIVE* hearse-ambulance-combination parts list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theonlyjohnson View Post
    What model Pontiac? I am working on a '62 Pontiac Star Chief combo made by Cotner Bevington
    I have a '64 Bonneville Ambulance for parts and my builder is a 1962 Bonneville Combination, I am in the midst of putting the Ambulance windows in the back and the Body shop sprayed the quarter windows with the grinder, I am hoping Atti will reply and sell me the glass but he has not responded to my inquiry. If he answers I will also take another Jump Seat set so I can put dual jump seats in the back Do U know how to get a hold of Atti?
    Do U/anybody need anything off the '64? I have added a photo.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have many parts already pulled from '61, '62, and '63 Superior Pontiacs (one landau combination, one limo combination, one high top ambulance). Down to 1 set of corner glass remaining between them (same from '61-'64 for Superior Pontiac). 3 sets of Superior jump seats remain, 2 of which are with me, the other is in storage a couple hours away.
      Last edited by 60Crown; 09-21-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
        I have many parts already pulled from both '62 and '63 Superior Pontiacs, one a landau combination - the other a limo combination. Down to 1 set of corner glass remaining between them. 3 sets of jump seats remain, 2 of which are with me, the other is in storage a couple hours away.
        Great, How can I contact U? Your personal mailbox is full.

Comment

This is the car I am building, no my Paint job, this is how I bought it on CL out of the mid-west, I am adding the windows out of the above Ambulance I bought to get the windows out of, the car has 87,000 miles and runs like new, this is the photo off CL
          Attached Files

Comment

Deleted a few PMs. It'll fill quickly.

That '62 has sweet lines!

Comment

Deleted a few PMs. It'll fill quickly.

That '62 has sweet lines!
              , go find it, send me an eMail, I want to send U some photos and back :-)
              I very much like the lines of that '62, I don't like the high-top lines of the '64, I stole most of the nose clip for my '64 Pontiac Convertible.

Comment

Can anybody speak for Atti????

Can anybody speak for Atti???? Will he send the parts paid for? I sent his $325 for some Glass :-)

Comment

Paid for = You get some greatness in the mail! That is if the money isn't rubber? LOL

Comment

Attila Bethlenfalvy

Does anybody know how to make Attila actually ship something? I paid him with PayPal about 2 weeks ago, I have begged him, pleaded him, threatened him, offered more money, offered more business, all sincere offers, I bought some glass which I believed he had in stock, then he went to the wrecking yard and maybe he didn't have it in stock, had to get it, OK, but he still won't ship it, worse he will no longer answer my calls or eMails.

I know he has allot of angry customers, I really do not want to join them, Attila has allot to offer and I am interested in all of it, I am not a patent man, U guys know Attila better then I do, if there is somebody who can encourage him to ship my goods I would very much appreciate it, I want to buy some Jump seats he has too and some of that cool neon. but I guess I better get the first deal done first, please can anybody help?
                    --
                    With Best Regards From
                    Ross and Eye Barker

Comment

Well thanks for the References guys, I have reversed my PayPal Payment, I hope I can get my money back, he just isn't going to respond to anything.

Comment

Few items of note to protect yourselves learned from dealing with impatient, pot stirring, thick-skulled, droll Ross Barker:

- Keep PayPal payments under $250.
                        - Make certain signature release is required.
                        - Payments received from <email addresses were here> are all operated by the same person; with 3 different physical addresses (1 out of country); and should be treated as fraudulent (per PayPal fraud investigators).

Anyone wanting particulars of Ross' attempted scam should contact me privately. Funny stuff. Moving on...

Listings on page 1 have been updated.

'70s pair of nameplates. Very nice shape. $45/pr.

More parts coming soon!
                        Last edited by Psychoholic; 10-27-2011, 02:03 PM. Reason: removed email addresses

Comment

Anyone wanting particulars of Ross' attempted scam should contact me privately. Funny stuff. Moving on...
                          Likewise if U want the whole story, Feel Free to contact me, Fact is my PayPal claim caused Attila to Switch the Glass and send it anyway, he sent me a broken one, because he shipped I was not able to reverse the charges as intended, Dealing with Attila I have glass which is in worse condition then the Glass I was trying to replace

Look here:

Here is the glass originally offered http://www.gohok.com/Atti/DSC07144.JPG Photo from seller 9/27/2011

Here is the damage on the glass www.gohok.com/Atti/CIMG9194.JPG
                          and www.gohok.com/Atti/CIMG9195.JPG, Photos from Buyer 10/19/2011

Here is the Damaged Glass delivered photographed together with the Good glass originally offered, Damaged glass on the left covered in moss, U can see the damage in the photo, this photo from Seller www.gohok.com/Atti/DSC07213.JPG
                          See this one to be clear http://gohok.com/Atti/DSC07213-Marked.jpg Marks from Buyer These photos exchanged 10/19/2011

As crude as it was, this bate and switch maneuver worked. It worked despite Attila breaking several PayPal rules as he listed above, items over $250 have additional protections so while Attila gives a list of things U shouldn't do, it should be noted this is only things U shouldn't do while pulling a bate and switch maneuver on some hearse glass. In the normal course of business it wouldn't mater and ultimately, he appears to have won another one of his little scams.

If anybody is able to supply 2 good pieces of this glass, sincerely and without tricks and scams, Please contact me. Ross

Comment

There was no bait and switch - nice spin thread jacker. The picture w/ 4 pieces of glass was sent depicting yours and Russ Austin's glass sitting side by side. Your glass was carefully packed with almost 150' of bubble wrap plus double boxing with packing peanuts before calling you FROM the UPS store Saturday, Sept. 24.

You've completely glossed over using multiple accounts to defraud PayPal's system. You're claiming I sent broken glass when in fact under dirt I did not clean there are a few 3/32" pecks on 50 year old glass that went unnoticed on ONE piece - not both. You omitted that factoid. You also failed to mention holding PayPal funds hostage for two weeks AFTER receiving glass, demanding I ship replacements out FIRST, before you release funds or return alleged "broken" glass. Withholding funds AND having product while wanting more product is a scam - plain and simple. Nobody in their right mind would replace an item without being paid first.

PayPal not only saw through your thinly veiled attempt but your prolonging and constant appeals that were all denied has started a rather healthy file the fraud investigators now have. And yes, they've linked each of the accounts you've used together. Why else do you think the last appeal you made was DENIED in a mere 90 minutes???

Careful with those untruths & half truths Ross or you may be banned here like you were on the PCS site. Newbs that are only present to start shit can take a hike. You're blacklisted from any further parts I may have, not worth the effort regardless of price.

And so you know, I am NOT Darryl. Two different people who both bend glass and love vintage coaches - imagine that.

Comment

Well I guess one might be persuaded to wonder why Attila Bethenfalvy would send me the above photo of a nice clean glass and then ship me this garbage, for what ever the smart words above, I am out $275 for the Glass, $50 for the shipping and then for the promise of some emblems (not included) Attila use my shipping account, so another $40 or so, so pretty smart, I am out $390.00 and I have some junk glass in worse condition then the glass I was trying to replace.

If anybody has any remaining doubt, Just Google his name, he has lots of tempting morsels to offer, if he will actually ship U one or just take your money, that is the key, remember to check the reputation of your seller before U buy, I got excited and forgot, for this one I have provided a convenient
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by PontiacRoss; 10-31-2011, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacRoss View Post
                                Well I guess one might be persuaded to wonder why Attila Bethenfalvy would send me the above photo of a nice clean glass and then ship me this garbage, for what ever the smart words above, I am out $275 for the Glass, $50 for the shipping and then for the promise of some emblems (not included) Attila use my shipping account, so another $40 or so, so pretty smart, I am out $390.00 and I have some junk glass in worse condition then the glass I was trying to replace.

If anybody has any remaining doubt, Just Google his name, he has lots of tempting morsels to offer, if he will actually ship U one or just take your money, that is the key, remember to check the reputation of your seller before U buy, I got excited and forgot, for this one I have provided a convenient
                                FYI, Lets get something right from the start.... MY NAME IS DARRYL. NOT ATTI. Several people on this site can affirm to who I am. We are two different people!

Ross,

The sign of a guilty person is one that keeps pointing fingers. You keep pointing to other places in hopes of suring up your accusations (places that have no relation to professional cars). This is the same stuff that got you banned from the PCS forums.

I have been personal witness to this transaction. Atti sells parts from one PayPal account, as you work from 3 different ones. Paypal has deemed your accounts as fraudulent. Atti's account (the 1 and only 1 he has) has always been in good standing with no complaints. I have checked before even having any type of relation with him on parts or any other deals.

Point by point from the start of your glass transaction there were several flags thrown by yourself. Anyone that tries to rush a person by threats of slandering have a pre-planned method of screwing a seller. You got caught, own it.

The glass you wanted and received is used as all will be since no one sells NEW corner glass for our cars. It took me 2 years just to find a cracked one for one of my coaches just to have something in that hole. Be happy that you HAVE glass.

Your constant crying about Atti is somewhat childish and tattle tale. Grow up! As for the 1 person that has posted trash about him one other site that is google ranked, is JUST 1 person. He has a list a mile long of buyers that have been over joyed with thier dealings with him. Mind you most of those dealings are in amounts of $5000 to $18000.

I have been in the presence of these other people and they adore him. As for you, well your stance and rep in the professional car community is looking very sh*tty.

Lastly, your accusations of this User Name being Atti just on the premise of it having neon as a profile picture is wrong. I OWN and operate a fairly large neon company, well repected and known just so you know. Just google Prodigy Neon since you like google so much. Atti just happens to be a neon tube bender and loves coaches, so don't get us twisted.

Keep up with your libelous and slanderous posts and I WILL be (as a few others also) more than happy to help Atti get legal recourse.

Just so you know, you better put "good" thought before hijacking another thread.

D

Comment

Working...
                                X