1951 S&S Cadillac Flower Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1951 S&S Cadillac Flower Car

Hey all. I'm looking at a 1951 S&S flower car. Its pretty rough but mainly complete. The beds good the fenders hood and doors are ok. The floors are shot and one rear window is missing, as is the grille. The windshield, rollers, 331 engine, and interior are complete and in decent shape. He says the rear fenders are gone, I'm not familiar with this era cad. He says theyre just bolted to the side. The tail lights are there tho. Not sure what's goin on there. Asking price is 1500 and very negotiable as he says... This sound like a fair deal or something to leave alone? Any info would be appreciated, as to value and such. Thanks guys!

Not really familiar with the flower cars, but due to just the rarity, I'd drag that heap home in a heartbeat!!

Comment

Cars may not be for me. They are located in Elizibeth City North Carolina. If someone is close and interested I can put you in contact. Please only if your interested. He's a really cool guy and I don't want anyone dickin him around. Neither cars have titles. The 55 cad is 2000 or best offer and the 51 flower is 1500 or best offer. He's very motivated to sell and very negotioable.

Comment

Holy hell that things a tank. Super cool though

Comment

Yea its crazy. I know they're rare I just wish I knew more about them. I don't thinkim gonna jump on it tho. Got a few other irons in the fire so to speak. I dunno. I could probly part it out and make money but id rather the car just go to a good loving home lol

Comment

There is a collector near Raleigh (5 hours away) that'll take the flower car. Same guy that has your MM door glass. He also happens to have a '53 S&S flower car already and thinks this would make a nice book end.

Comment

Shoot me an email Atti at CNPperformance@yahoo.com ill put you and him in touch. And maybe he can work with me on te price of that window as a finders payment lol

Comment

Done and solid idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                  There is a collector near Raleigh (5 hours away) that'll take the flower car. Same guy that has your MM door glass. He also happens to have a '53 S&S flower car already and thinks this would make a nice book end.
                  I have meet him and he's a really nice guy. Had a friend that's been to his place and said it's unbelievable. Hoping to make a trip up there soon.

Comment

Whatever you've heard...multiply exponentially. I was there yesterday. Here's the '53:

Comment

I think I just came a little bit.

How much does he want for that '53?

Man I need to get this buick sold so I can do other shit!

Comment

Wonder if he'd trade that 55 for my 51 buick and 200 bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                          Whatever you've heard...multiply exponentially. I was there yesterday. Here's the '53:

Ahh ok now I see how the rear fenders bolt on. I want a flower car really bad, but I don't think I could afford it. I hate to see them sitting around getting robbed for parts, but hey I need parts too and they don't reproduce this stuff lol.

Comment

'53 NFS at all Chris. He bought that in the '80s and it still runs. Puts a blanket over the floor holes too to catch shit when driving too.

Comment

Lol nice! I love to hear that. Is he going to get the 51?

Comment

Working...
                              X