'71 Superior 54" high top ambulance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '71 Superior 54" high top ambulance

Tracked a lead down recently for an unadvertised ambulance that was "mid-'60s". This is what it turned out being. Ambulance is located in central PA and is not owned by me, nor have I seen it in person. After a lengthy phone conversation with the owner, pictures were forwarded.

-All glass good.
    -Typical rust belt issues but mainly intact and restorable.
    -Never been hit/repaired.
    -Options include side roof signs and junior west coast mirrors.
    -145amp alternator and (looks like) cabinet missing.
    -No title.
    -Ex-Juniata Valley, PA unit.

Owner purchased years ago for just for motor/transmission. Never got around to doing anything with it. Best part? He's after a paltry $900 firm. Much more in parts here even if someone decides not to restore. First person responding with "I'll take it" receives contact information.

There is a parts '72 Superior in VA that can donate this '71's missing cabinet while adding a few more roof light pods as well.

Last edited by 60Crown; 05-27-2011, 12:46 PM.

Is the car still available?

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

I live a bit far from PA though :-(

Comment

I want it

I would like the contact info on this. The Members of Juniata Valley Ambulance would like to get her back and restore it. Please contact me @ 814-599-5908 or adenrussell@gmail.com

Originally posted by Atti View Post
          Tracked a lead down recently for an unadvertised ambulance that was "mid-'60s". This is what it turned out being. Ambulance is located in central PA and is not owned by me, nor have I seen it in person. After a lengthy phone conversation with the owner, pictures were forwarded.

-All glass good.
          -Typical rust belt issues but mainly intact and restorable.
          -Never been hit/repaired.
          -Options include side roof signs and junior west coast mirrors.
          -145amp alternator and (looks like) cabinet missing.
          -No title.
          -Ex-Juniata Valley, PA unit.

Owner purchased years ago for just for motor/transmission. Never got around to doing anything with it. Best part? He's after a paltry $900 firm. Much more in parts here even if someone decides not to restore. First person responding with "I'll take it" receives contact information.

There is a parts '72 Superior in VA that can donate this '71's missing cabinet while adding a few more roof light pods as well.

Comment

Two year old post. I will check availability and let you know.

Comment

Working...
            X