1969 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Hearse Parts Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Hearse Parts Car

New arrival at the u-pull-it place nearest me, pretty much a complete car. I've already brought home:

a nice RH tail light
    thin rear quarter moldings
    C-pillar plate/moldings (HEAVY)
    interior light fixtures
    couple wheel covers
    interval wiper switch with bracket

All doors present, pretty sure they all have good stainless trim and glass, some are dented, all repairable. Solid front bumper and rear bumper ends (center rusty). Drivetrain present.

I'm in Appleton, WI and willing to go pull parts for you. Anybody need anything?

Contact me at pab1063@new.rr.com or 920-205-1295. Going back in the morning with more tools!

Glad to help if I can,
    Perry Bush
    Attached Files

I need quite a few parts. Most importantly a PS front door glass. Wish you weren't so far away. Could also use the air pump, and rocker trim for my 69 Miller Meteor...and lots of others...keep posted

Comment

More Parts Available

Got the PS glass, sent you an e-mail.

Got both rocker moldings also, both with some dents from salvage yard handling, but solid and restorable. email back for some pictures.

Also brought home the full width front floor mat.

By Tuesday, I'll have all the glass out; LH driver door is spoken for but windshield is out now and available, next week, rear door and two side rear (long) doors also available.

Small light fixtures have met reserve on ebay, but still have the two larger fixtures available. Anybody else need anything, just let me know. E-mail is best, pab1063@new.rr.com

Perry

Comment

That is in better shape than mine. I'd have fixed it just for the suicide doors.

Comment

Hi - yeah, I know what you mean but it's not as solid as it looks in the pics. Substantial rust throughout the bottom of the car, filler in several places cracking up. Always doable, but a lot more work there than it appears. When you take the tops off the long interior side boards, you look down to the gravel, for example. Still, I was very surprised to find such a car there!

Comment

Working...
          X