84 Superior parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 84 Superior parts

I have a friend that is parting out an 84 Superior Cadillac hearse. He hasn't had it long. He took the vinyl top off and it rusted through in some place. He said the undercarriage is worse. If anybody needs/wants anything off, let me know and I can give his email. I should be able to get pictures this weekend, if needed. The interior is black vinyl.

absolutely!! Let me know as soon as you have pics. Right off the bat I could use the front interior door panels(as long as the window felts are still good). I'll take the curtains and curtain rods as well. climate controls in the dash would be good too-if it's all in working order. And the landau bars! Really all I need are the center pieces, but if he's not willing to separate them from the bars I'll take the lot. Let me know how much it would be to buy/ship all that good stuff.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

thanks!

Comment

I need the entire rear door and passenger side rear light please. tortured_serenity@yahoo.com

Comment

I need the window in the glass also, the entire rear door essentially. I've been looking for one FOREVER! I need the entire passenger side rear light assembley (sp) sorry i'm excited lol. The chrome, light wires and all.
            Last edited by tortured_serenity; 06-17-2011, 07:54 PM. Reason: ..

Comment

pm sent...

Comment

In desperate need of a front windshield!!!!
                I know what he going through my top rusted badly as well

Comment

What motor? 368ci 6.0l with throttle body? If so I need the dash and complete wiring harness along with ecu.

Comment

Also can you email me pics? I may want to purchase whats left... Factoryeffex224@aol.com

Comment

no it should be the carbed motor

Comment

Working...
                      X