FS: 1972 Cadillac S&S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1972 Cadillac S&S

I have owned this car for about 8 years with the hope of restoring it, but now with a baby on the way I need whatever money I can get for it. This car was my daily driver for a couple years and when the gas prices first started sky-rocketing, I parked it for good. Now it is slowly falling to the elements. I have had many offers on it from locals but it seems everyone just wants it for the demo derbies and I wont let it end up there.

The car no longer runs because it's been sitting for about 4 years. I believe it needs a new distributor cap and probably some other things. It has rusted from sitting in the rain and the inside has started molding. Rust has eaten through the quarter panels. All the glass in the car is good in the car and it has a 472. I had a new master cylinder, radiator, and 4 barrel Edelbrock carb.

I am posting this on my phone right now and will post some pics and more info when I get home to my pc.

Just realized I never said where the car was located. It is about 40 minutes west of Nashville in Dickson, TN. Would like to get 1300 obo for it. Send me a pm and i can send you a few pictures.

Comment

Im interested and it will not let me pm you, email me at undertak8184@aol.com. Thanks Chris

Comment

Got pix yet?

Comment

I have some pics but no where to host them. send me and email and I will forward some. Diseased_world |at| yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Monoxide View Post
            I have some pics but no where to host them. send me and email and I will forward some. Diseased_world |at| yahoo.com
            If you'd like to send them to me I can post them for you. CNPperformance@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
            X