HEARSE FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEARSE FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone! Down the street from me a Funeral Home has a 1997 Lincol Federal Coach for sale! 74k original miles, FLORIDA car and is in awesome shape as it is still in service! Asking $6500
    Attached Files

Hi, How do I get hold of the Funeral Home to inquire? I'm very interested if it is still available.
    Last edited by Brother Klawzz; 06-30-2011, 12:27 PM.

Comment

hey there!

Originally posted by Brother Klawzz View Post
      Hi, How do I get hold of the Funeral Home to inquire? I'm very interested if it is still available.
      You can contact them through the website andersonpatterson.com Let me know how you make out...I have looked at the car myself and wish I had the room for it! Be sure to let them know you saw my post! Good luck, Jason

Comment

www.andersonpatterson.com sorry, I should have posted that...as far as I know it is still there! Good luck, Jason

Comment

Hi,
          Is it the location in Fort Myers or Lehigh Acres?
          John

Comment

It is at the Ft Myers location...on Palm Beach Blvd....looks better in person than in the pics! Good Luck

Comment

Thanks. Do they have any e-mail addresses or an 800 number not listed in their web-site? I don't have long distance service for my telephone.
              Last edited by Brother Klawzz; 07-06-2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

email them

go to the bottom of the website.....click on "contact us" shoot them an e-mail......good luck, let me know how you make out!

Comment

Tried that but, e-mail address wouldn't come up. Anyway, it looks as if I was too late by the time I was finally able to contact them yesterday. She said the Coach was already sold. Good for whomever bought it but, bad for me. Thanks for the info and help though.

John
                  Last edited by Brother Klawzz; 07-07-2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Sorry John, I should have been paying attention. Unfortunately I go for several months sometimes not visiting boards that i should be on, on a daily basis.... especially when a friend is looking for a coach.

Comment

Working...
                    X