Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1971-1972 Cadillac Combo for sale in Columbus, GA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1971-1972 Cadillac Combo for sale in Columbus, GA.

This old combination has been sitting for quite sometime at the old farmer's market on Veteran's PKWY in Columbus, GA.
    It is for sale. Owner has it listed as a 1970 on the website, but I can tell by the grille that it's actually a '71 or '72. It's being sold as "Rolling Folk Art". Listing price is $7,000, but I've seen where it has been reduced to $4,000-$4,500. The owner is apparently a classic car seller, but he may let it go cheaper as it's been sitting outside in front of the building for a long time.
    Looks like some hippies got to the poor thing and in my opinion, this isn't folk art, rather it's an abomination.
    I don't know what the interior looks like, but my friend stopped by to look at it and said the driver's compartment is in great condition.
    Here is the link to the dealer's page where it is listed (along with some other pretty cool rides): http://www.allenscars.com/1979hease.htm

**DISCLAIMER** I DO NOT own this car. I DO NOT know who owns this car. I DO NOT know the seller of this car. I AM NOT advertising this for the seller. I CANNOT possibly do anything to get anyone a great deal on this car. I simply work in the area and just happen to know where this car is sitting. I would really like for a pro car enthusiast purchase her, take her home and save her!**

DSC04211.jpgDSC04210.jpgDSC04212.jpgDSC04213.jpgDSC04209.jpg

Ive seen this car in person and I would be shocked if it is in running condition. When I last saw it, several months ago, a couple of the tires were flat.
    There is an antique store behind it that contains several awesome classic cars as well as one of the worlds largest lunchbox museums which can be seen in the following segment.

http://www.newscentralga.com/deal/Wh...114293154.html

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
      Ive seen this car in person and I would be shocked if it is in running condition. When I last saw it, several months ago, a couple of the tires were flat.
      There is an antique store behind it that contains several awesome classic cars as well as one of the worlds largest lunchbox museums which can be seen in the following segment.

http://www.newscentralga.com/deal/Wh...114293154.html
      I agree that it's most likely not in not in operable "turn key" condition. I can confirm the tires are flat now from a recent drive by glance. The owner is selling it as "art" and not so much as a hearse, so I believe it to be WAY overpriced for what it actually is. . . I think it does have some potential if the seller would get reasonable on the price and you had a fair budget set aside to play around with it.

Comment

Yikes...that is....that's really something else. The price tags even funnier than the car! Lol the only thing I like about this coach is the fact that they wrote, "don't worry be happy, your gonna die anyway" across the back. That's moderatly humorous. Hope it goes to a good home tho!!

Comment

That car is fucked, you can see the rust bubbling up under the vinyl top.

Comment

They'd almost have to pay to take it. It's going to take forever to get all that b.s. off it.

Comment

it is a 72 if anyone cares

Comment

Working...
              X