1975 Cadillac Superior 54 ambulance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1975 Cadillac Superior 54 ambulance

was hoping to do more on it but time and money has me looking at selling my ambulance. It was a northern car so has a good bit of bondo in the rear quarters and needs some body work and paint. The person I got it from said they had over 10k in it but I dont know. It has a little over 100,00 on it, runs need exhaust manifold and exhaust work. It also needs a hood as the one on it has rust and needs hood hinges. Just about all the interior has been redone in the car. IT has the lights and electronic siren still on it. I have a clear title to it that says its a 74 with them using the number off the firewall instead of the the windshiled vin it may be. I will have pics up later this evening. 4500-obo, its located in Covington, TN about and hour north of Memphis, TN

This is the ambulance I have sinced remover the decals.
    Last edited by Undertak8184; 08-13-2011, 07:43 PM. Reason: hit the wrong number

Does that include the cute puppy?

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby View Post
      Does that include the cute puppy?
      Ha Ha Those are not my pics just one I found of the car for the time being till I get some more taken

Comment

Here some more pics!!!!Scroll through Them

It does run and drive well the guy I got it from drove it about 200 mile for me to pick it up. It does have 2 frame patches behind the fron wheels and the floorboard behing the drivers seat was redone. the heat works but only blows through the floor, the air did not but may just need recharging because all the hoses look good but who knows. I have the electronic siren box pulled because I pulled the radio out it was not working and I have not reinstalled it. All lights work and flash. Its not the best but a good place to start.

Comment

Puppy or no puppy that is still a sweet ride.

Comment

Working...
          X