oldsmobile conter-bevington florida $2800 Needs to sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldsmobile conter-bevington florida $2800 Needs to sell

1970 Oldsmobile, Seville, combination car, called a Cotington, customized by the Cotner-Bevinton for the industry. A limousine combination car would be used as both an ambulance, coroners wagon, first responder car, or a hearse. At least, this is what i was told, I am, by no means, an expert, on this car. This car is in very good running condition, new brakes, rotors, gas tank cleaned, motor gone through, new lines, hoses, belts, alternator, distributor, starter, etc. and numerous other parts to mention...I have had the car a few years, driven about once a week, she floats like a butterfly, this car has been partially restored, and well loved, but not so much as to hurt any further restorative value I didn't mess with any of the interior, there are a few small tears in the headliner and some small seat damage...it has a 455, hydromatic, when we re-painted the body, there were only 2 coin sized holes of rust. I can send more info upon contact. I have numerous other pictures from the partial restoration. Please feel free to contact me. There is a small leak on the top of the radiator that I got in her last week. Otherwise, she is very sound. I am going through a divorce, and wish to liquidate my assets. I will consider serious offers, must sell NOW! Thanks for looking! 007.jpg024.jpg016.jpg014.jpg011.jpg002.jpg003.jpg005.jpg006.jpg028.jpg 727-698-0208...Kelly 9voltkitty@gmail.com

Not a bad looking ride. Might help to list what state your in.

Comment

title says Florida

Comment

Florida is a big long state, North, south, pan handle? What part?

Comment

Oldsmar, to be exact...15minutes West of Tampa...727-698-0208 Kelly

Comment

I am from Tampa, in town & country. I am interested in your hearse, it is a fine looking car. I would love to expand my fleet for my new haunted attraction in Tampa. Its a shame that I just bought a 1984 Chevy Suburban Hearse earlier this year. I have to run through my finances for my small business budget to see if I can afford her. Very nice vehicle!

Murder House is a Halloween Event in Ybor City within Tampa. Join the Murder House horror community for insane horror content. This is a fundraising event for charity!

Comment

Working...
            X