69 cadillac CDV parting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69 cadillac CDV parting out

I know its not a coach but it is a 69 CDV and has many usable parts for coaches. Let me know what you need.

Front brake caliper brackets please.

Comment

Do the caliper brackets bolt onto the spindle or are they as one? If they bolt on how does $40 for the pair sound? If they are as one I cant pull the spindles just yet as it will make it unmovable.

Comment

The caliper mount brackets bolt onto the spindle. Price is fair, so lets complete the deal through email. I'll PM you

Comment

Hows the rear bumper center section? Might be interested in a few other odds and inns, but its late and I can't think...lol

Comment

Ill get a pic of the bumper center section but its a cadi bumper not a coach bumper

Comment

That's cool, the bumpers are the same I believe. I think the center section is the same from like 65-seventy something. Not 100% tho. But I just realized your in CA. Shipping to the complete opposite end of the country would kill me lol. We'll see tho

Comment

Where is the car located? What does the front seat look like?

Comment

No the center section is not the same from 65 to 70something. Some had back up lights some do not. And its not a coach bumper. Yes shipping would be abit.

The car is in socal. Ill get pics of the seat too

Comment

I stand corrected. Evidently the CDV bumper is different. I THOUGHT the coach bumper centers are the same from like 65-69. perhaps some one more knowlegable can clear that up for me. Please pardon my ignorance. This coach is my first Caddilac. My apologies.

Comment

Yes "coach" bumpers are the same. Bascially what cadillac did was take the bumper caps (the ends with the tail lights) for each specific year and bolt them to a commercial center section which is actuall 2 sides and a center part. You can take certain "car" bumper parts and cut them and weld in the commercial center bracket if you have that part from an old one.

Comment

Working...
                      X