1960 Pontiac Superior Hearse WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Pontiac Superior Hearse WA

1960 Pontiac Limo Style Hearse in eastern Washington State for sale, Built By Superior, 389 engine runs really well but will need carb rebuilt before it can be driven anywhere (stalls out), 99% rust free have only found a dime sized spot on the drivers quarter panel and a little bit in the drivers front floor, new tires , rear Glass good windshield does have a crack, side glass i do have patterns made for and can get it cut at my local glass shop for $320 or perhaps you can find a better deal at your local glass shop, rear wood floor has been cut to install a bench seat(not by me previous owners mistake) divider is still present thoughalso have all the door panels and missing trim they are removed just in storage. Notorized bill of sale only ,currently listed on ebay item number 300623211847 Hearse1.jpghearse5.jpg

Very very cool coach! Thank you for the heads up and larger images than posted in auction.

Can you likewise attach the remaining images larger? Also, how about a shot of the Superior build tag? (In '61 located top of passenger firewall, probably same location). Can't tell from pics if this was an endloader or combination originally.

Although location/shipping may end up being prohibitive for me, this is something to think about. One of only a couple coaches remaining on my wish list. Thanks again and good luck with auction.

Comment

Hey! I own this hearse now, just bought it Saturday. It's going in for suspension work on Friday. I'd love to know more about it if you have info.

Comment

Welcome to the NHAA Skaboss. If this is your first coach - you've picked well!

(For that matter even if it isn't your first...)

Start an intro thread or a technical thread for repairs, etc. Looking forward to learning more about both of you.

Comment

It is indeed my first. It was childhood dream of mine to own one (I'm 39 now... I obviously had to rake a lot of leaves for this one). This is on the fast track for suspension, glass, and paint. Everything else will come little by little.

Comment

Working...
          X