Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1957 Superior Cadillac Ambulance parts...LAST CHANCE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 Superior Cadillac Ambulance parts...LAST CHANCE!

Just about finished getting what I need off of this old coach. If anyone needs or wants anything from it,speak up soon or forever hold your peace as she's going to the big boneyard in the sky in a few days.

Lots of very nice trim left...inside and out.

Drivetrain has been pulled as well as the doghouse and front bumper/grill assembly.

Very good condition rear center bumper and driver side endcap.

Bubblegum still there...just no bulbs or globe.

Leave me a message with what you need and I'll pull it off and ship it VERY reasonably.

Cot bar,hangers,jumpseats,oxygen holder,heater vents etc,...all still present.

$(KGrHqZ,!lQE6CImlldfBOpwWT3UZQ~~60_3.jpg$(KGrHqUOKjUE6MLumy+FBOoHQEz5Ew~~60_3.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!l4E6Bm5uv4SBOpwWfcqfg~~60_3.jpg

Forwarded this to a non-NHAA member that could use the rear bumper in MN.

Comment

You never know what you'll need, 6 months to 6 years from now. Couldnt hurt to strip the car and stash the parts.

Comment

I've taken that into consideration in a BIG way. I never knew exactly HOW many parts were on one of these older coaches until I started stripping them down. I have pretty much every thing that I can think of in triple numbers now taking up precious room in my little garage lol! 50's model fenders,quarters,dashes,trim etc. seem to occupy quite a bit real estate.

Comment

is the window trim the same as a 64 mm cad hearse? bumper same too?

Comment

Boy, Oh-boy, do those parts take up alot of space. I had to build a shed to store all my crap.

Comment

I've learned to think vertical storing vast quantities of parts...! You'll be glad later for stripping as much as you have Apostle.

Chesty, '63-'64 CC rear bumper interchanges. Window trim is specific to coach builder, so you'll need MM. Some of your window trim may interchange as far back as '59, while some MM redesigned in '63. Depends on piece. There is a '63 MM ambulance in a salvage yard I frequent that has bulk of window trim intact. PM me or start a wanted thread w/ pics of needed parts and I'll see what I can do when next there. There are a couple parts on it for Pyro that I've already saturated w/ PB Blaster in preparation of next trip.

Comment

Working...
              X