1991 cadillac brougham interior lights and power locks don't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 cadillac brougham interior lights and power locks don't work

hello every one i have a 1991 cadillac brougham by superior, and my interior lighting has went out along with the power locks, i have checked all the fuses in the cabin all of them are good... please help this is frustrating

Just to be clear, is it just the lights in the doors or all over the coach? Sounds like something may have chewed through part of the wiring to me but keep in mind IANAM.

Comment

the interior lighting in the whole car

Comment

Should be a fuse under driver side dash if car is a rear wheel drive, not sure about the front drive cars. It feeds all constant power to interior of car, if you do find a blown fuse there, check all cigarette lighter receptacles for screws or spare change stuck in them.

Comment

On my Eureka which is front wheel drive, there is a small sub panel of fuses on the passenger side under the dash, you have to remove a long back cover under the dash to get to it...
          Last edited by Beast Lee; 01-19-2013, 02:20 AM. Reason: added FWD...

Comment

Thank you guys for the advice I'll take a look and see if that is the problem I'll let you all know soon

Comment

also the power locks don't work neither do the mirror adjustors but the power windows do work

Comment

it was a fuse for the body, now i have a stickey door sensor any one know a good place to get them cheap?

Comment

Working...
                X