65-69 superior removable landau panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65-69 superior removable landau panels

Anybody have pictures on how removable landau panels attach to a 66 - 69 Superior limo style combo car? I'm particularly interested in some detail pictures of the hardware on the vehicle itself. I'm thinking of adding the panels to my '66 superior. I recently bought a set of the panels from CW Coach but he didn't have much detail for me about the mounting brackets on the car. I'm sure I could probably come up with something, but I would like for it to be as close to original as possible.

Thanks

'65-'68 Superior utilize the same mounting; '69-70 may but I believe the panel shape is different. Give me a day or so to locate pics in my 14,000 strong procar archive.

Comment

Thanks I appreciate any help/info you can give me. The year thing is actually a typo, I did mean to have it as 65-68.

Comment

This original Superior was either a '65 or '66. Right click/view image should enlarge.

If you were unaware, Superior used '59-'60 non-Crown landau irons on their combination panels all the way through '70. I should have more pics to locate yet...

Comment

14k pictures?? <salivates a bit>

Comment

Great pic thanks. However, I would really like to see a pic without the panels installed so I could see the mounts around the window. If you would happen to have one.

Comment

Working...
            X