Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOWARD THE END & WE HAVE A HURDLE

HI Folks,

We've been working on the restoration of a 1952 Superior Cadillac ambulance. Found a windshield brand new stock 1952 Cadillac one still in the box.. BUT ITS WRONG. too short in height its a DW147 Our opening is 20" and the shield is 17"...Need all the HELP we can MUSTER... we tripped over finding out that Cadillac stock windshield was not used in this Superior Ambulance WHO KNEW !!! "HELP"

otherwise things are pretty close to MINT unit exterior was supposed to be completed by Friday, but no glass yet

John

It IS a stock Cadillac windshield that Superior used. The variable you may have overlooked is that Cadillac used different height windshields between models - even this far back.

Comment

windsheild info

Originally posted by Atti View Post
      It IS a stock Cadillac windshield that Superior used. The variable you may have overlooked is that Cadillac used different height windshields between models - even this far back.

I've been told that IN THE YEAR 1952 Cadillac used 3 different windshields. ALL 17.5" or shorter. Our Height opening is 20" The folks that dismantled the vehicle TOSSED the damaged windshield without bother asking if we wanted/needed it

Some people have suggested cross referencing BUICK/OLDSMOBILE station wagon

Comment

I think I may be able to help with this, I sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
        X