How do I get the landau bars off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get the landau bars off?

I have a bad habit of breaking things when I try to use too much muscle. Do the ends of the L bars pop off or screw off? lol, I said "screw off"...

Thanks in advance

-Dixie

Kinda depends on the Landaus.

My superior has caps that are threaded.

Comment

'88 Chevy Caprice (Eureka) if that helps

Comment

O.o. Sorry, I don't know about that new.
        Do the Landaus look similar to an S&S style?

Do you have a pic of them?

Comment

you might have to pull the interior out of the back and unscrew/bolt them from that side

Comment

can you post a pic of the side of the car? it's hard to say without seeing it.

Comment

This is the closest pic I have for now. Hope it helps.

Comment

does it look like the knobs on the ends will turn? i know thats how to remove the older landau bars.

Comment

They will turn, I just didn't know if I should keep turnin 'em or not. Like I said, I didn't wanna fk it up. I'll give it a shot.

Comment

btw......there will be a carshow this saturday night starting at 6pm. there will be a few procars there.....mine included.

Comment

Nice. Where?

Comment

i'm thinking it will be at the wal-mart in loganville at 6pm. thats where it was last season.

Comment

the show WILL be at the wal-mart in loganville tonight. anyone who wants to go to this i will be there and if it rains we can find something else to do.

Comment

I'm playing at Rudy's on 78 tonight. I don't hafta b there til 8, so I'll come by Wal Mart 1st.

Comment

sounds good, if the show doesn't get rained out it will be from 6pm til about 9:30pm or so. i'll be at the show in a black 1973 cadillac Superior Endloader.

Comment

Working...
                              X