Replacing the vinyl top...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing the vinyl top...

Anyone know about how much it would cost? I'm goin black. Also, where could I go to get it done (around Gwinnett Co, GA)?

Matters what type of Vinyl top it is. A Cobra Top has to be baked onto the car. You can do like a few other guys have done. They pulled the Vinyl off and had the top sprayed with LINE-X. Ryan Berry said it was about $550 to spray his top. Haven't seen it in awhile, but it looked great when he had it done.

Comment

Inyati spray-on bedliner product. $500.
      Almost $3000 to repair the rust from the old vinyl top.
      hearse.jpg

Comment

ryans roof still looked great the last time i saw it. line-X is a good product for this.

Comment

$3000!!!!! I don't feel so good, lol. I imagine my '88 won't be too nasty under there (I hope). I was hopin for the real thing, but if I hafta go with spray on liner, I might have a connection. Thanks guys.

Comment

the spray on is actually better than the real thing, you never have to worry about it getting torn or having water get between it and the roof causing rust.

My roof is pretty crappy under the vinyl, but I'm holding off on getting it redone, mainly due to cash (or lack thereof) Eventually I want to redo it though and when I do Im definately going with the spray on.

Comment

Ahhh, gotcha. Sprayon it is.

Comment

Working...
              X