What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do?

I haven't told too many people and since this site isn't getting shit for traffic right now I figure I can say it here and still have a limited number of people see it but I bought a full fuel injection system for my car with the hopes of building an absolutely nasty new engine (still based on a 472). I bought an MS3Pro (ultimate I think) from diyautotune.com, 60 lb/hr injectors, Aeromotive rails, pump, 1000 CFM throttle body from Holley (model 112-587 - the black one), electric fans, LS coils, and a few other odds and ends. Going to do a new set of rods and pistons, seriously thinking about a set of heads (Bulldog), and a different intake (also Bulldog, they already have the bungs for injectors), rail mounted 1.7 rocker arms, roller lifters, pushrods, and an oil pan (little known thing - the stock oil pan apparently robs about 23 hp over a deep pan because of windage).

So here is the question. Since I'm going to end up pulling the motor anyways to fix a bunch of wiring and do all the above parts, which of these options would you do?
    Build your spare block and just swap it in when it's complete
    50.00%
    Build the motor that is in the car so you don't have to duplicate any parts
    25.00%
    Forget adding more power, just paint the f'n thing already.
    25.00%

Don't paint it, your patina is amazing!

Comment

Maintenance on it is pretty awesome too. No big worries about scratches.

Comment

Working...
      X