FWD Hearses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWD Hearses

Ok so Im in the market for another daily driver and was wondering about the FWD coaches, Are they reliable daily? What kinda mileage do they get? Any specific problems with them? Are any year models better than others? Any information on them or experiences with em would be helpful, thanx

they are VERY good as a daily driver. just stay away from the 4.1 engines. i had an 85 and was a good car but had the 4.1 in it.

Comment

There are good daily drivers but they lack hauling capacity. I use mine every once in a while to haul people or a heavy load in the back, the FWD models can't haul as much weight.
      And the 4.1 is an engine to steer clear of, I've seen many fail or the wiring harness or computer goes out.

Comment

?

Im a first responder, how well do they accelerate and handle?

Comment

pretty decent

Comment

Cool

cool, I told my captain I was gonna see about getting one and he told me that would be funny as hell to see code 3 and would even give me a siren for it heh

Comment

personally i really don't like front wheel drive vehicles much at all. especially the way they handle in the turn.

although i haven't driven a front wheel drive coach, i can't imagine it would handle better than rear wheel

Comment

they actually do handle better than rear wheel. i had one for awhile.

Comment

Definatly stay away from the 4.1. My buddy Joe has been having a hell of a time with his '85. Jessica's '88 gets around 23 mpg I think and it runs pretty good. Good acceleration and even though the only time I drove it was to put it on ramps to work on it, it handles pretty good too.

Comment

Working...
                  X