WooHoo!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WooHoo!!!!

Put the new turn signal assemblies in the 59 today, now all me lights werk. Found the short in the wire for my power seat, so now it werks.
    Fixed the vacumm to the power brake booster. which is kind of funny, you ever seen how these things are run? Follow me here.....

you gots your big hose comming out the back of your carb, to an alluminum elbow, that only lets air flow one way, then it goes down to a "T", where one hose splits off onto the booster itself, and the other one goes down into this circular ball looking vacumm canister. So just for curiositys sake I pulled the hose off of the canister, and plugged it. And went for a ride. Keep in mind i knew for awhile that the brakes were kinda spongy, but i dealt with it.
    I went to hit the brakes like i normally do, the front wheels locked up and my face hit the steering wheel. Now i have a rainbow shaped red mark right across the middle of my forehead. Needless to say that was the prob, the cansiter was leaking. So now i am ready to fucking ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working...
X