Wheel I.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel I.D.

Looking for info on this style wheel (make, name, where to get, etc.)
    wheel.JPG

Ok I saw the pic. My hubby says that 5 or 6 companies made this wheel but they don't make them anymore. He has tried to get them for people that have bent a rim. The sizes you can get are anywhere from 14 to 16.5. Do you just need 1 oe a whole set?
    Last edited by msc0nduct; 10-22-2007, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Looking for a set of 4 (15x7 or 8) to fit a '86 Caddy. I think they're sharp. However, I guess I may have to go with plan "B" - Keystone Classics - kind of the same style without the twist in the spokes. They seem to still be available.

Comment

Yeah, a good place to check out rims on line is tirerack.com. You might find something similar to those rims you like. If you have any questions.. feel free to ask. LOL I will ask my hubby.

Comment

Those were very common a few years ago.........I'd check the local salvage yards to find a set................15x8 seemed to be a very common size. Keep an eye on ebay too.

Comment

One thing to consider, Usually Hearse Calibers are bigger than standard sedans. I was going to buy a set of American Racing Krager look-a-likes from a guy at work. They looked and fit great, bolt pattern was fine. They couldn't be balanced with regular weights, they had to be Static balanced (stick on weights). When I tried to spin the front wheels by hand, they were stuck. The 1/4" weights were catching on the calipers. So I couldn't use them unless I left them unbalanced. That ain't happening.

Comment

also make sure they can handle the weight of the coach

86 not as big a deal as the pre 77s the big boys

Comment

Working...
              X