Fuel Fill Hose Replacment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Fill Hose Replacment.

Anyone have a part number or sorce for fuel fill hose? Mine is dryrotted. Can't fill my tank or it leaks out. With gas prices like they are, I can't afford it. Marine supply maybe? Or a stock gm station wagon hose? Help please. Stock caddy part is steel and comes out behind lisence plate. I need rubber hose from tank to fill hole. 91 Caddy Brougham RWD S&S Conv. I wanna drive her ATL.

I had my replaced with exhaust pipe. I took the dryrotted hose to a muffler shop, had them bend 2 inch pipe into the same shape, used a 90 degree rubber fuel elbow to get it in tank.

Comment

Thanks Kaos

Thats an option I didn't think of.

Comment

got it fixed today finally, gainesville rubber & gasket - 2" tank filler hose , $ 8.36 a foot, beats $ 20.00 a foot at napa. the 2" steel t bolt clamps were 5.50 a pc so it's good ta go

just fixed mine cheaper than napa i have their # if ya need it!!

Comment

Best price I've seen

Comment

OR you can get the exact part from www.usapartssupply.com They specialize in Caddys as well as hearse parts. I would give you the exact stock number, but I only have catalogs for 1949-1970 and 1971-1985. From what I can tell, they seem to be reasonably priced.. EXCEPT for windshields. You can also reach them at 1-800-872-2013
            Last edited by msc0nduct; 11-02-2007, 06:51 AM. Reason: Because I am dumb.....

Comment

I've got the metal hose too

But if I can find a real filler hose that would make me happy.

Comment

here's a funny thing - i have an 85 eureka, and it's a pain in the ass to put gas in it. maybe the fuel filler hose is at a funny angle or something, but it always trips the automatic cut-off on the gas pump.

anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Mine used to with the rubber one, but once I made the metal hose, it worked better, no longer trips, but I did change the angle of the cap when the steel line was welded on.

Comment

Working...
                  X