87 lincoln hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87 lincoln hearse

Just wondering where the best place is to order parts for replacing the window and door seals, gonna do some checking on my own, but I could really use some help getting them as cheap as possible. I've got to get the windsheild replaced, fix the seals, and dry out the carpet. I'm hoping with all the rain, ice & snow we've had that it hasn't hurt the floor pans.
    Thanks

I found the door seals at AutoZone, haven't gotten them yet, but it says they will work for a Fleetwood!

Comment

One thing she forgot to mention, this is a normal towncar. No commercial windshield.

Comment

The windshield and front windows aren't a problem.....they have the stuff for those, it's the side windows I need to find seals for. My bad...not specific enough.

Comment

Get with Sperry Chick......the family owns a Ford/Lincoln/Mercury salvage.
          Long as you don't mind a little drive......

Comment

okay, I'm an idiot...........JC Whitney sells it by the roll...problem solved. Thanks for the input guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
              One thing she forgot to mention, this is a normal towncar. No commercial windshield.
              I didn't even consider that. Guess that means I have custom seals on the doors as well? Damn it!

Comment

I always go with National Auto Glass. They can usually get my windscreens for around $150, although my commercial glass cost me $900.

-denise

Comment

Working...
                X