Alarm systems advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarm systems advice

Anyone installed or have had installed an alarm system on their older car? What kind of systems are out there? Any reccomendations from personal experience?

I need to keep the mexi nig....*coughs*.i mean lawn tractor thieves out of my car, or at least give me a loud as hell call to come shoot something or someone.

I suggest land mines.

Comment

I can't get any one in my neighborhood to even come near my coach, must less get in it...lol.

Neighbors have reported strange lights and sounds coming from it. You should see their eyes when I show them the battery isn't even connected

Comment

Home page for the Ravelco anti theft device, anti theft device for cars, anti theft device for trucks, anti theft device for big rigs, anti theft device for heavy equipment. Not one vehicle ever stolen using the Ravelco Anti Theft Device!

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
          I suggest land mines.

Good call.........but way too expensive to obtain.

Comment

I suggest a custom built Viper, got all kind of cool addons like interior motion sensors, glass sensors, level sensors, and you can opt out of the siren with a notifying remote so instead of spooking them you can catch them in the act and relieve some stress with a baseball bat upside their heads.

Comment

Working...
            X