hearse fuel tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hearse fuel tanks

searching for a fuel tank for a 73 cadillac hearse is going no where! does anyone know where i cauld get one i know its not a cadillac tank ive searched everywhere! i wander if its out of a montecarlo or something thats bout the best one i have found so far that looks like it AHHHHH!! please help me

I believe it is a Cadillac commercial chassis fuel tank. In other works the only tank that will be the same is a Cadillac hearse or ambulance. I don't know what years will be the same, maybe the 71-74, just a guess. I believe the tank holds around 28 gallon. I know a standard Cadillac of the same year is less.

Comment

my 70 has a tank off a 80s dodge caravan just have to find what fits and make it work

Comment

hey thanks for the quick reply! i believe i have found one its a 1973 impala tank 33"3/4 x 31"3/4 x 9 3/8 26gal looks like it should work perfectly! thanks again!

Comment

I'm needing a tank and full sending unit assembly... Sad face

Comment

I have a tank from a late 80's dodge caravan in my 69, fit pretty damn good.

Comment

If I get the 64 MM, I will see what the tank looks like.

Comment

Baker, I told you we can make something work. Gotta have money first!

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
                  Baker, I told you we can make something work. Gotta have money first!
                  aye

Comment

The sending unit from my 70 superior was a Ford item. I had them check the part number stamped on the top, and sure as shit they had on the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
                      The sending unit from my 70 superior was a Ford item. I had them check the part number stamped on the top, and sure as shit they had on the shelf.
                      I might have to look into that...

Comment

Working...
                      X